How do power pages differ from the powerapps portal?
Ayavin SolutionsOctober 3, 2022
The factors of using Power BI for data analysis to comprehend and understand the information from a variety of data sources. The insights to visualize the reports to the Power BI service.
H1 Tag- What Power BI Can Do?
What Power BI Can Do?
Power BI can connect to a variety of data sources and "cleans up" the information it receives to make it easier to comprehend and understand. The reports and visualizations generated by this data can then be shared with other users.
It is a business intelligence platform that enables organizations to clean and completely transform data into meaningful information by thoroughly analyzing data and sharing key insights. Power BI is essentially Microsoft's business intelligence interactive data visualization and analytics tool (BI).
Power BI can extract data from a variety of cloud and on-premise systems and generate dashboards to track the most important metrics. Users can also use Power BI to create rich reports and embed them in existing reporting portals.
The following are the factors why Power BI is an essential component of making Power BI a successful tool.
1. Economic factors-
One significant advantage of using Power BI for data analysis and visualization is its low cost. You can immediately download it and begin creating reports and dashboards on your computer. If you want to use more Power BI services and publish your reports to the cloud, you can pay a monthly fee to subscribe to the Power BI Cloud service solution. As a result, Power BI is reasonably priced when compared to other BI tools.
2. Customized Visualizations-
Custom visualizations, which are created by developers for a specific purpose, are available in a wide range of Power BI products. Custom visuals are available in Microsoft Marketplace. In addition to the standard set of visualizations, Power BI custom visualizations can be used in reports and dashboards. There are KPIs, maps, charts, graphs, R script visuals, and other custom visualizations to choose from.
3. Microsoft Excel integration-
You can also use Power BI to upload and view data in Excel. By selecting/filtering/slicing data from a Power BI report or dashboard, you can export it to Excel. By opening Excel, the same data can be viewed in tabular form in an Excel spreadsheet. In other words, the Excel integration in Power BI allows users to view and manipulate the raw data underlying a Power BI visualization.
4. Interconnection of Data-
The ability to import data from a variety of data sources is another significant advantage of using Power BI as your data analysis tool. It connects data files, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server databases, Azure sources, cloud-based sources, and online services such as Google Analytics and Facebook. Furthermore, Power BI can directly access Big Data sources. As a result, you will have access to a wide range of data sources from which to gather information for analysis and report creation.
What are the benefits of using Power BI?
• Power BI makes distributing and publishing data insights a hundred times easier. For these purposes, you no longer need to use a shared drive. Instead, you can upload the visualizations and reports to the Power BI service.
• The information in the reports and dashboards is always up to date. When new data is pushed in, these dashboards are automatically updated. Dashboards that update in real time enable viewers to identify opportunities and solve problems faster.
• Users can easily customize the Power BI app navigation. This customizable navigation feature makes finding content and understanding the relationship between different dashboards and reports easier and faster.
• Using the security customization features, viewers can see only relevant data. This feature prevents users from wasting time on data that is irrelevant to them.
• Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant, is compatible with Power BI. Users can use this feature to ask questions in their native language. This is a useful feature for people who use mobile devices to access Power BI.
• The simple setup of Power BI allows you to gain quick insights into data. It also does not require any specialized training to operate. Pre-built dashboards for Microsoft Dynamics, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other services are also included.